What Is Financial Planning?
Financial Planning is the process of identifying your financial goals and making a plan to achieve them. Your goals may include buying a property, saving on tax, or building up your assets priot to retirement. I can help you do this. I take the time to look at your short, medium and long term financial goals, and with you, establish an investment strategy to achieve these goals in the future. Having a specialist financial planning adviser will give you greater insight in what you can and cannot do. With all the rules and regulations in the financial services industry, I will guide you and make sure you stay on track. Financial Planning is there to;
- Meet your immediate and future financial requirements.
- Match your goals and objectives with our strategies that will enable you to leverage from our resources in a more effective way.
- Provide you the best option moving forward.
- Identify your weaknesses in your current structure. I.e. Cash flow, How much Income tax you pay.
- Visualize what you need to be doing in order to get ahead in your career and financial position.
- Have a checklist of financial planning items that you will realize as milestones achieved.
Financial Planning takes into account your;
- Current tax position, now and into the future.
- Income and expenditure, assets and liabilities.
- Current investments, be it shares, a business, property or other income producing assets.
- Savings ability and history.
- Insurance policies.
- Retirement funds and superannuation.
- Wills and estate planning structures, if any.
- Centerlink entitlements.
- Age care situation.
Where to from here!?
The best thing to do is arrange a meeting so we can sit down together and go through what it is that you want to achieve. Then i will provide you a proposal moving forward. I strongly believe in getting full financial advice so you can get the most out of your personal financial situation. This way i can show you how to improve on your short, medium and long term goals.
My Financial Planning Commitment To You!
I will help you discover all the areas that you may not have considered to be relevant or important. I will work closely with you, so you understand what existing advice you may or may not been provided with. Also what products you hold and the structure of your financial affairs.
For a private one on one consultation, please contact Justin Wyse today on 1300 850 902 or simply leave your contact details below.