What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a smart way to protect your retirement future by terminal death. Insurance cover is there to give you an alternative source of funds to help you maintain your financial lifestyle. While your personal insurance needs may have eased as you reduce your debt over time, it still can be a good investment. In this case the best thing to do is get life insurance to protect that investment and debt!
How would you survive if all you were left with was DEBT!?
Life insurance has a very important role, its taken out to avoid losing all your life savings and assets. When an insurance policy is paid, these funds can help service some of that debt and your family expenses. Getting the right insurance policies in place is crucial. Hurry up before its too late!
Life Insurance pays a lump sum in the event of your death, which can be used to:
- Pay off the mortgage or any other debts that may affect your family’s financial future.
- Take an extended break from work to improve your well being.
- Pay for funeral costs.
- Eliminate the need to prematurely spend your retirement savings.
- Pay for child care or help to aid the remaining spouse.
- Help your dependents cope financially after you die.
- Provide a reserve to generate an income stream for your loved ones.
- Compensate the remaining spouse should he or she choose not to work.
Life is uncertain and uncontrollable at times, for that peace of mind get Life Insurance protection for you and your loved ones now! The last thing you need at this point in time is having something unexpectedly robbing you of your financial achievements.
Our specialist life insurance advisers will structure your cover so its tax effective and that you get the protection you need!
Call us today on 1300 850 902 and speak with one of our Life Insurance specialists or simply leave your details below.